Project Location(s): 777 Meadow Creek Dr., Irving, TX 75038
Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Creating user friendly designs that work across multiple platforms.
- Creating designs that fit in the spaces of Digital Transformation, Internet of Things, Robotics, and/or Artificial Intelligence company.
- Developing website, mobile application, collateral design concepts.
- Working with team to develop and improve product design concepts.
- Developing designs for Plasma and its affiliates either from ground-up or based on direct input from client and partners.
- Using collaborative processes to develop designs that create future-like digital experiences.
- Designing and creating presentations and marketing material related to the brand of Plasma and its affiliates products.
- Manage and maintain all graphic files in a professional and secure manner.
- Assist Sales and Marketing teams in development of internal and external-facing collaterals.
- Researching new IoT and Digital Transformation design trends.
Skills and Experience:
- Ideal candidate understands the Facebook/Twitter/Snapchat culture
- Ideal candidate will be someone who in-tune with the lifestyle and expectations of modern society
- Ideal candidate has capacity to create unique solutions independently and solve problems.
- 5-7 years of online design experience
- Experience in responsive website designs
- Strong Knowledge in HTML5, Java Script, HTML, Fireworks, Photoshop, CSS, CSS3
- Cross Browser Compatibility
- Experience in Mobile Applications preferred
- Design Typography
- Experience in Jquery (Optional)
- Demonstrated experience in website design.
- Knowledge in Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc.
- High interest in all things Digital Transformation, IoT, Robotics and AI
- Ideal candidate will have the creative aptitude to create futuristic high-level designs.
- Ideal candidate will take the initiative to research new IOT design trends on an ongoing basis.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks at once.
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to react in a constructive manner to direct feedback and constructive criticism.