Project Location(s): 777 Meadow Creek Dr., Irving, TX 75038
Education: Bachelor’s degree
We’re seeking an experienced Program Manager to join our Plasma side team. The program manager will develop new programs to support multiple IT projects. You’ll lead program initiatives, drive delivery of IT projects to completion, and provide support when issues arise.
- Managing and monitoring multiple interconnected IT projects.
- Coordinating cross-project activities.
- Developing and leading deadlines, budgets and project activities.
- Designing and developing programs and projects.
- Providing technical coordination and leadership in the execution of day-to-day program/project activities.
- Implementing and managing program/project changes to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders regarding project issues.
- Assessing program performance and aiming to maximize ROI.
- Developing organizational strategies and objectives.
- Leading and evaluating project managers and other programs staff.
- Working with global team in various time zones.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences, software engineering, technology management, business management, or similar.
- 5-10+ years of proven experience as a Program Manager or other relevant managerial position managing multiple IT projects.
- Advanced knowledge of project/program management techniques and methods.
- Advanced knowledge of full life-cycles of project/program management.
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles.
- Ability to work with a global team in different time zones.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.