Project Location(s): 777 Meadow Creek Dr., Irving, TX 75038
Education: Bachelor’s degree
MicroAI™, an Edge AI-enablement company based in Irving, TX., delivers Intelligent Asset Management solutions to companies within the Manufacturing, O&G, Automotive, Telecom, and Semiconductor sectors.
We’re seeking a Security Engineer who will develop and manage our AI security methodologies.
- End-to-end development and deployment of AI Security solutions.
- IoT peer-to-peer and client-to-server communication development.
- Data wrangling for various AI applications by using AI analytics on stock data, automated data collection, and feature engineering on commodity prices, and data streaming for MicroAI™ Security.
- Contributing to technical, hands-on lab development
- Software engineering experience: capacity to perform coding, debugging, and testing
- Understanding of computer security and architectures.
- Develop and simulate cyber security attacks.
- Research and develop threat detection rules for emerging threats.
- Drive changes to the product that improve threat detection capabilities
Skills and Experience:
- Must be proficient in programming.
- Must be proficient in Python
- Preferred proficiency in Golang and C a plus
- Experience in Security
- Degree in Data Science, Machine Learning, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Security, or relevant required