Department: Product Management
Project Location(s): 777 Meadow Creek Dr., Irving, TX 75038
- Managing product lifecycle from concept to launch.
- Managing product development and implementing product enhancements.
- Defining product plan and roadmap that defines company business model.
- Developing product strategies that drive sales and customer acquisition.
- Communicating product strategy to stakeholders.
- Building a solid understanding of customers, market, and competitors by conducting market research.
- Acting as a technical hub by developing a deep understanding of the product and its functionality.
- Working with design and engineering teams to ensure development of product is in line with company vision.
- Working with sales and marketing teams on Go-To-Market strategy.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Software Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science
- 1-3+ years of experience managing Technology products
- 1-3+ years of experience working with AI products, Big Data Products, and Digital
- AIML knowledge a plus
- Previous experience in Manufacturing, Industrial a plus
- Must be highly technical
- Excellent communicator