Department: Human Resources
Project Location(s): 777 Meadow Creek Dr., Irving, TX 75038
Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Gathering job requirements, building job profiles, posting, and monitoring job postings
- Searching job banks (LinkedIn, Indeed, Handshake, etc) and reading resumes for potential applicants
- Conducting initial phone screens of potential candidates and scheduling interviews
- Tracking open positions
- Signing up for college career fairs and attending these fairs
- Providing general administrative support and assisting management
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, communications or similar field. Recent college graduates encouraged to apply.
- 1+ years of experience as a Junior Recruiter or Administrative professional.
- Previous experience recruiting IT professionals a plus.
- Previous experience in a fast past environment a plus.
- Ability to pick up new task and work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.