Project Location(s): 777 Meadow Creek Dr., Irving, TX 75038
Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Interact with clients by gathering the requirements.
- Work as a key member of the backend team responsible for all aspects of our application development.
- Collaborate with MLEs/Product/SDET/Devops to help design applications with a high emphasis on security and performance.
- Work in a team environment including our offshore team.
- Communicate with team members.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Big Data and Business Intelligence.
- Experience with Big Data Ecosystems (Hadoop, HDFS, Map Reduce, Apache Pig, Hive, Hcatalog, Sqoop, Flume, HBase, Oozie, Zookeeper.
- Experience working with the following frameworks and technologies: JMS, REST/JSON Web Services.
- Experience on Developing Restful Web Service, Scheduling Java jobs, and Creating Logs.
- Understanding of messaging and system integration concepts.
- Experience developing event-driven solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of multi-threading concepts.
- Experience with agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban or similar) is a plus.
- Must have experience with Gradle and Docker.
- Must be proficient with Linux and Windows environments.
- Experience with Apache Strom Preferred.
- Experience with Apache Kafka Preferred.
- Hard working, innovative, and passionate to go the extra length to make a difference.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot issues.
- Should possess excellent planning, communications, and interpersonal skills.
5+ Years of Technical Experience in the following:
- Big Data
- Business Intelligence
- Java, Spring, Servlets
- Spring Framework (Core, MVC)
- REST/JSON Web Services