Project Location(s): 777 Meadow Creek Dr., Irving, TX 75038
Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our website.
- Research and creating successful marketing campaigns that fit in the spaces of Digital Transformation, Internet of Things (IoT), Robotics, and Artificial Intelligence spaces; and owning these campaigns from ideation to execution.
- Developing effective and innovative engagement strategies and media recommendations across a robust mix of digital channels, including but not limited to social, search, email, and SMS.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and social media that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Planning, executing, and optimizing campaigns in self-serve platforms to build and monitor digital buys in display, social, programmatic, and video.
- Managing the paid media budget and spend, continually monitoring and optimizing based on campaign performance.
- Manage and maintain company website.
- Keep abreast of current trends in marketing in the Tech industry.
Skills and Experience:
- Ideal candidate has capacity to create unique solutions independently and solve problems.
- 7+ years of relevant professional experience in managing Marketing Campaigns, paid media strategies, planning, buying and execution. IT/Tech experience preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of various digital marketing platforms and their ad formats, including but not limited to Web, Email, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Google.
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Controls property website content and quality.
- Start-up and/or working in a fast past environment experience is preferred.
- Must be well organized and detail-oriented. Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks at once, with a demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ideal candidate will have the aptitude to create futuristic high level campaigns with an attention to details.
- High interest in all things Digital Transformation, IoT, Robotics and AI/ML
- Experience required: 5-7 years
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or any related field.